Be the first to know when the course is live!
RACE DAY READY
Learn to execute a successful PR strategy for your event with this virtual, self-paced course. Headlines and Finish Lines includes in-depth video instruction on key PR tools, plus a variety of downloadable templates and guides. Event organizers and their teams can use the lessons learned to give their media efforts a boost!
The course covers compelling topics that will help you get organized and get noticed, including:
- How to set and track PR goals
- How to time your outreach
- Building a media list
- What makes something "newsworthy"
- How to position your event to attract the participants you really want
- How to write and distribute press releases, media alerts, pitches, and more
Pay once and gain lifetime access to the course. This option is best for event directors with limited budgets who are seeking to train themselves, a team member, or a volunteer to execute PR strategies.